wiped

i fell asleep on the couch last night...i just couldn't keep my eyes open. i extended my ride home last night but nothing major - and following a day completely off being this tired is pretty unexpected. maybe all this is just ragweed related - august is a notorious month for me and how i feel. to be on the safe side, i made an appointment for tomorrow just to go over my symptoms (muscle aches/soreness/etc.). we'll see.

of course, i say i'm concerned about my health on the one hand and then plan to go to cross practice on the other hand. i guess the thing is if i never did anything when i wasn't feeling well then i might not ever do anything. so, i'll push through i guess.

enough of that! robin signed us up for 'figure eight the lakes.' we are opting for the 50 mile adventure - the route appears to incorporate a lot of the bike paths around the madison area. should be fun. my niece is being baptized on sunday as well so we will have family in town friday night through monday.

happy wednesday.

Comments

Popular Posts