take it or leave it

a client was in town today and i nailed the meeting. there are times where i'm glad i don't work on commission but this one is going to be a big one. as in, close to 8 figures. yea, commission would be pretty cool in this instance!

i realized on my ride home last night that i have not been truthful with my logging of time. my rides to and from work are going faster these days, partly due to fitness and partly due to riding a geared bike again. either way, my 1:15 estimate is obsolete. i'm closer to 1:05-1:10 for these days which in a normal week may have me over estimated my volume by 1/2 hour. i guess that is a good thing that i'm getting faster on my commute?

usgp is a mess. now, it is no longer even showing up on bike reg and the rumor mill is now saying the whole series is in jeopardy of being canceled. starting to think about plan b - maybe lake geneva and east troy now that i'm not doing fat tire and maybe not doing usgp? tbd i guess.

we had a little christmas in august last night. specifically, drama about the planning for who is going to be where and when. why, why, whyyyyy does it have to be this way?

looking forward to cross practice.

happy wednesday.

Comments

Popular Posts