this blizzy is off the hizzy.

you wake up, you watch the weather. they say 3-6 inches. you go to work. you come home. they say 7-9 inches.

yesterday was practice for my eventual shift to 4 10 hour workdays. i just hope i'm not this busy when i finally make the change. i was exhausted when i got home, it was all i could do to force myself out the door for my scheduled run. once i got out for a mile or two i felt strong, and i finished off the 8 miler knowing that tonight's run wouldn't be as pleasant.

on my way back to the house, a husky type dog that i see a lot was sitting at the end of its driveway. as a ran past i noticed it was coming out across the street going very slowly. it stopped in the road, so i stopped to try to make it go home. instead, it came up to me slowly (not showing aggressive posture or anything). so i approached it with a very slow and non-aggressive movement. my watch beeped and then the dog gave me the full on snarl and started chasing me. lucky for me its an old dog, and i'm not as slow as i used to be. the neighbors probably took exception to my shouting obsenities. that is the closest i've come to a dog bite in a while...and it always seems to be that type of dog.

i least i did my stride outs today.

man this weather sucks.

happy wednesday.

Comments

Popular Posts