that was it

my ride last night was superb. the weather was what i dream about all winter. granted, this winter didn't spur as much warm weather day dreaming as some but my new credo in life is to really try to enjoy the now and that is what i did last night. 36 miles in 2 hours of riding - so i wasn't breaking any land speed records. the backpack slows me down some and i covered 2500 vertical feet so that probably contributed.

i've been torn about getting my work emails pushed to my iphone. as a result, up until now i haven't gone through the procedures to set it up. i finally did it which means i'll be able to get some reimbursement from my company towards our monthly bill. i've been using my phone to check my mail via our outlook exchange server accessed through safari for some time now - but that is very cumbersome so i guess this will make life easier.

i guess i've always prided myself in being able to leave work at work. but that has been a fallacy for the past year or so...so i guess why not make it easier on myself? i'm now trying to rationalize my decision, can you tell?

happy friday.

Comments

Popular Posts