sick is for sucks

no training last night. i know it doesn't matter that i am missing a few days in march relative to my racing goals. i know doing what i did last night (nothing) is better for my health in the long run. but, for some reason it still bothers me. add in the fact that the 4-6 inches of crappy wet snow expected later today will keep me indoors over a weekend i had been planning on getting some good outdoor rides in bothers me further. mostly, i just want to ride because i'm really enjoying it.

i've decided that next week i will resume bike commuting. my goal for march will be 3 days per week. also, depending on how the roads look i might need to take a day off to go riding on one of the days now forecasted to be in the 50s.

i need to go to the dmv today. my license expires on monday and i don't want to pay any more than i have to. a great set of appointments this week: doctor, dentist and dmv. yuck! but that means it is my birthday this weekend. i wonder what a culver's birthday cake taste like (wink, wink)?

happy friday.

Comments

Popular Posts