when i goosestep.

i had my review at work yesterday. my boss told me that if i was working here in two years she would fire me. believe it or not it was her way of complimenting me. now if only she would get my letter of recommendation in... if i do make into grad school, she said that working 4 10 hour days was a definate possibility.

i only ran 6 miles last night...i forgot how that first cold day feels on the lungs. i felt like i was running at altitude. i guess that is a good thing.

there is a new 'endurance store' in town. they are trying to capture the booming triathlete market around madison. they have biking, running and swimming gear. it's a nice enough place carrying a little bit of everything...but i fear not enough selection of anything. i guess we'll see.

this blog has really sucked it lately. i apologize.

Comments

Popular Posts