a new spreadsheet.

i typically log my training in a spreadsheet. for phase I of my return to running i had one that was part of my 2006 cycling log. this past week was my last one in my adaptation running phase...and although the last two weeks had about the same mileage as the one before them, i'm ready to go on to base. last week i missed 1 day because of my i.t. band and two because i caught a cold. zinc, echinachea and vita c along with some r+r and i was feeling better yesterday...and had one of the best feeling runs i've had in awhile.

i'm hoping to get back on track with my volume this week.

i put some time in the workshop over the weekend. got some organization done, got the bike set up on the trainer, etc. the bike on the trainer is for some cross training...you know, in case it ever snows again.

the so called national championship game is tonight. go osu.

Comments

Popular Posts