i wouldn't mind a little normalcy

what a week. no kitchen (a follow up visit is required to inspect a spot that we are unhappy with). as a result, we continue to struggle with feeding our son/us. it is a real fiasco at this point. Nobody is happy - the dog is pissed, I think Calvin is growing weary of having to literally crawl over things to get around our living room, and I know Robin and I are over it.

i did some sales training this week through my grad school which was great but has rendered me behind on work. I have nothing ready for this weekend and no stove to prepare food. I'm planning on boiling pasta on the side burner on the grill. I have to get everything together to camp and I have a few bike things I want to check/complete for peace of mind sake.

most of what I have written is due to a decision to do something. I sure wish it was just a few notches easier but I guess that is life. it sure seems that more and more the saying should be 'to be complicated is to be human.'

happy thursday.

Comments

Popular Posts