what a day

some days. i don't want to get into any details but my monday was chalk full of things that really wore me out at work. leaving work i was optimistic that it would get better - that is until i engaged my anti-lock braking system on perfectly dry pave to avoid a negligent driver. the thing that makes me the most mad isn't that she was a shitty driver - it is that she didn't have any clue about what she almost did to me.

i was so frustrated/angry when i got home i went downstairs for a few minutes and just tinkered with some bike bits until i was able to calm myself. there really is no sense in getting angry over this type of thing (and i've gotten better at staying calm) but sometimes i just can't help it.

60 minutes on the trainer last night - after my two rides over the weekend i needed an easy spin - i was a little sore.

last week's training:
m: 1:00 (trainer)
t: 1:00 (trainer)
w: 0
r: 0:45 (run)
f: 1:00 (trainer)
s: 1:45 (capital city/sw commuter trail on 1x1)
n: 1:20 (badger trail/roads on 1x1)
total: 6:50

nice.

happy tuesday.

Comments

Popular Posts