the more things change...

...the more they stay the same. the more things stay the same they more they drive me crazy. a paraphrased lyric from the band moe that seems applicable to my work place. the opposite of last years change initiatives is this year's change initiatives. so, we are never moving forward, just in circles (going back to the way we were told was not optimal).

60 minutes of trainer time last night following an evening off. i've been chipping away at converting my cross bike to single speed and put the finishing touches on it last night. it's heavy but pretty sweet. i rode it on the trainer a little but hope to at least ride it around the block sometime this weekend. i'll post a picture one of these days. now that this project is done i'm ready to build up the hot buns!

I plotted my training since July and it looks like this:


i really felt the best racing in dec/jan so trying to replicate this might be a start. of course, dec/jan also is a good time of the year relative to allergies so it probably isn't all related to training. my goal for the year would be to match what i did in july, and then try to increase slightly my minutes/day for the following months. i also need to add more interval work (quality sessions per week is something i might add to this chart for reference).

happy friday.

Comments

Popular Posts