24 hours?

ready or not (i'm leaning towards the latter), i am now a member of a 4 man 24 hour team for the wausau 24 hour race coming up at the end of the month. yikes, this one could be ugly. to make things worse, i'll be the slow guy again riding with mike, joe and ron. oh well, i'm not fast and they all know it.

i'm going to try and kick my training up a notch the next 3 weeks - i've been maintaining fitness all summer and now it is time to push a little. i got out for 7 miles of running last night and felt sluggish. i also rode my cross bike to work this morning (about 25 minutes) and will extend the trip on my home (assuming i can leave on time or a little early). with robin's race consuming a better portion of the weekend i'm not what kind of training i'll get so i thought i'd be proactive and get my riding in one way or another.

work is killing me. by killing me i mean i'm having motivational issues. when you bust ass and stress out to the point of headaches for a quarter and then are told that you have to work harder i have a hard time working at all much less harder. oh well, it's friday.

happy friday.

Comments

Popular Posts