suck it up

i really didn't feel like doing my trainer workout last night but i did as the title of this post said and actually had a pretty good workout. i was able to get my heartrate up this time and felt relatively normal...maybe i'm finally kicking this virus. just in time for the next...exactly half of my group is out sick today.

with around a month to go before the cheese ride on good friday, i'm beginning to contemplate ride nutrition for my two big rides planned in april and may. i have a new camelbak on the way but now i'm trying to decide what to fill it with. i may try vespa with cytomax in the reservoir (i've had good luck with cytomax). i'm planning on riding my kona (with rigid fork) for that one...that is a long ride considering i have logged zero miles on my new bike.

happy thursday.

Comments

Popular Posts