play ball.

opening day. man i love baseball. i get what detractors say, it is slow and boring and blah blah blah. but there are so many intricacies and it best mimics everyday life. slow with bursts of excitement. and you have to show up and play every day...it is like going to work. plus the voices of baseball are also the voices of summer. man i miss summer.

i'm still trying to get recovered from my accident. i forced myself to ride the trainer for an hour last night which was good...i got some of the cobwebs out. probably more of the same tonight. my shoulder is still very painful but each day i have regained more range of motion. my black eye has transitioned to red, purple and yellow so i think it is getting better as well. hopefully i can get this behind me sooner rather than later.

happy opening day.

Comments

Popular Posts