on the mend

about halfway through the day yesterday i was able to start lifting my right arm over my head. my left wrist is starting to loosen up when i rotate it as well. the initial crown procedure has been done on my molar. i'm still pretty tired and beat down but all in all things are looking up. and, i'm already starting to plan for my return to the bike. maybe a short trainer session tonight otherwise tomorrow for sure. i've got some big rides on the horizon and i can't let this get in the way!

we went to see jeff tweedy play last night and he was good as always. we met some friends before the event at a barbecue restaurant and saw john leuer. if i cared about basketball i would have punched him for his performance against butler. then again, i would have only been able to reach his stomach - he is a very tall and skinny man.

happy tuesday.

Comments

Popular Posts