face plant

headed out for a ride on saturday and 15 minutes into it something failed on my bike (i think the front fender) and i was bucked from the steed. the remainder of the ordeal is a little fuzzy but it resulted in an ambulance ride to u.w. e.r. luckily, no broken bones besides a cracked molar that will be repaired today. my face took the brunt of the fall but my helmet is shot. my right shoulder is very sore still - i'm hoping there is no major soft tissue damage (as i mentioned, x-rays were negative). robin has been my rock and savior through this ordeal and all things considered i'm pretty lucky.

so, off from work today for a little more recuperation. and dental work. then, i'll take my giant shiner and facial road rash to the office tomorrow. fun. hopefully i'm not off the bike too long but i'm thinking around a week to feel right again.

yikes.

happy monday.

Comments

Josh B said…
Dang, did Sam build your bike?

We need a pic.

Popular Posts