how is it?

since my daily blog time (and occasional other times throughout my work day) are really my only times to think about training anymore, i'm going to pose this question to my fellow runners and/or riders: how does one train to run and bike fast? the 4 duathlons i'm getting excited about are run-bike-run format, most are around 5km for runs and 20 miles biking (i dig the mixed metric/imperial distances). there is one bike leg that is 32 miles (sandwiched between 3mi and 1mi runs). anyone have any clue?

not that i have any time to train or anything, but the fact that it doesn't seem totally repulsive to me is a step in the right direction. and even if i had time, i'm on the 'physically unable to perform' list. i can run a marathon, but 3 hours of yardwork rendered me hobbled. weird.

robin and i are going to watch the badgers pummel the uwec blugolds (mens b-ball). it's an alumni event...hopefully they only ask once for money.

happy wednesday.

Comments

Popular Posts