i don't know where i am...

so someone has visited this site from south africa...or mozambique, i can't tell by looking at the map. blogs are weird. anyway, welcome!

the group written project is in. i submitted my peer assessment comments as well. i tried to take the high road while still making it known that it could have gone a lot better. i hope i didn't say too much, but they insisted on being candid.

i ran last night. headlamp and airdale terrier in tow. he loved all 30 minutes of it, and i have to say, i did too. finished it with some sit ups, push ups and stretching and i don't even feel that sore this morning (except my knees of course).

happy tuesday.

Comments

ScootsOnMoots said…
duh...that was me logging in via my fake company overseas where i hide all my money. you should have known that though.

Popular Posts