when your work speaks for itself...don't interrupt.

that quote is on the soulcraft homepage...and i like it. that really sums up my approach at work, and i wish my colleagues lived by the same mantra. oh well.

i turned in my last lab notebook write up of the semester. nice. i made my powerpoint slides for the laboratory presentation for that class as well. real nice. so, 1 very productive night. i may have a new favorite study spot...the sundance theatre at hilldale mall. they've got peet's, the play jazz, they have wi-fi, and it is quiet without being too quiet.

actually, that reminds me. when i arrived, there were two women sitting at the table next to me. i think one was some sort of a life coach, because she was explaining to the other what she NEEDED in her purse and what she didn't. she also kept saying, "well, when we go shopping we'll be able to figure that out." and she kept taking notes. it was kind of weird.

anyway, time to get to work.

happy tuesday.

Comments

Popular Posts