company in my back.

well, unfortunately the woman robin helped on friday night passed away. the silver lining is that she was a organ donor. the story seems to have been picked up by several regional news outlets, i guess people in wisconsin take note when a deer/car collision proves fatal. i guess this could be a case for a larger car, or at least one that is a little taller on the road.

i made some really nice headway on my homework last night. i guess some times you feel like a nut, and some times you don't. i wish i felt like a nut more often, but so it goes.

during the course of my weekend i somehow pulled my groin. i can barely walk, which has thwarted any plans i had to start running or riding on an every other day basis. oh well, i'm actually enjoying this downtime and i'm not having any trouble staying sedentary. that will change eventually.

it's cold out. i kind of like it...for now anyway.

happy tuesday.

Comments

Josh B said…
I read about that in the paper here in A-town. I told some of the guys at work your first hand story and how awesome your wife is.

Popular Posts