polar precision and vista.

anybody know how to make polar precision performance software work on microsoft vista? once this school thing is on sabbatical for a few weeks, i'd like to get it up and running on my laptop. i'm sure i could look it up on the polar site but who has the time for that?

i'm up to 21-ish pages on my paper. the key to my production today was getting away from free wifi (the library's was down). however, i need it for the last few pages so here i am. i will be done with this (minus the conclusion) prior to tonight's mega tilt involving the packers. anyway, my last minute decision to take a day off from work to work on school is paying off. hmmm, a day off to work...sounds really....nerdy? then again, my title is senior scientist so everyone knew that already.

happy thursday (go-pack-go).

Comments

Popular Posts