so this is it.

i am ready for this marathon. with being busy with everything else, i really haven't been able to expend a whole lot of conscience mental energy on the race. that isn't to say that the prospect of 26.2 grinding miles isn't in my sub-conscience and dreams, it is, i've just got 'bigger fish to fry' in terms of priorities.

while it seems premature to evaluate my training prior to completion of the objective, i will say there is more i could have done. but, when isn't that the case? i feel like i've nailed my long runs, i've done a good job of racing but not over doing it, and i feel like i've accomplished this while retaining some balance in my life that i lost over the past few years with cycling/triathlon.

so anyway, with school tonight, tomorrow and saturday and then the race, this might be my last opportunity to post prior to race day. here is to a sub 3 hour marathon and putting one of my life's goals to bed.

happy thursday.

Comments

Patrick said…
Good luck Sunday! Make sure that it feels like you're running to easy for the first 5 or 10 miles.

PR

Popular Posts