another new beginning.

i can feel it. there is a small flicker of a flame somewhere deep inside. i haven't done much the past few weeks in terms of training...mostly because i've wanted nothing to do with it. after spending the better part of a year trying to balance the training with life i think i'm just burnt out a little. but the voices are talking to me. what next?

immediately post marathon, my instinct was to do another marathon. maybe, but i'd also really like to ride the bikes again. so i'm thinking duathlon. there is a nice little 4 race series in the fox cities area that might be what the doc ordered. that would still allow me to try to get my 5k time below 17 and get on the bike some (leaving me at least sort of in bike shape so i can ride with my friends again).

weird, while i still want nothing to do with day to day training, i'm starting to plan my day to day training. to all that are like this...why are we like this?

i think i'm getting a cold. i'm surprised it has taken this long.

happy tuesday.

Comments

ScootsOnMoots said…
i have a great plan. talk with rotten....he has a 100 mile ride planned on the 3rd of november. we'll even let you draft the whole time.

Popular Posts