back and better than ever.

well, i still feel sick but a lot better then yesterday. i didn't get much (read:any) homework done but i was able to rest (oliver allowed me that luxury...i'm not quite sure what i did to deserve it from his perspective).

i also did a little bit more thinking about training. i need to start doing something again, i'm getting into that phase where i can feel myself getting a little 'softer' around the edges. that led me into thinking that my knees are still sore which led me into thinking that i need to bike more which led me into thinking more about duathlon. and maybe doing the 4 du's associated with this:

midwest sports events

i think it's a great solution. i get to keep running. i get to bike more. i don't have to swim.

so the tentative objectives for 2009 are:
1) sub 17 minute 5 km
2) sub 35 minute 10 km
3) complete the 4 duathlons in the midwest series
4) ride ore2shore with robin

i still reserve the right to change my mind.

today is robin and my 4th year anniversary. she really does make my life happy, and i do not know what i would do without her.

happy thursday.

Comments

Josh B said…
Happy anniversary.

Duathalons... sounds like fun half of the time, and you have a place to stay if ever in the Fox cities.
ScootsOnMoots said…
4 years? and it seems like just yesterday i witnessed that gal puking in the rocks outside the country club. damn i'm getting old.

Popular Posts