go with the 'flow'

as i exited work last night i was thinking to myself 'well, that wasn't so bad.' then i got into my car, turned it on to realize that the alcs was on the radio and i thought 'now it's getting better.' i drove about a 1/2 mile when my phone started ringing. i looked at the caller id and saw it was my wife and thought "man, it's getting even better."

a:Hello.

r:We have MAJOR dog issues.

a:????

r:How long until you get here?

So, my nice evening was foiled by a code brown. our poor dog got sick in his crate, got so freaked out that he did it that he went on to consume said code brown, and then threw it up on his poor unsuspecting mom.

so, after cleaning the dog, the basement carpet, the crate, all of robin's clothes, and ourselves, our night was mostly over.

oh well, there is always today.

i really want to go for a mtb ride. does anyone have any spare time they could lend me? maybe next week (or next year?).

happy tuesday.

Comments

Popular Posts