maybe the sun will shine today...

i woke up. i felt like shit. i was very tired. i thought about how i'm going to be at work/in class until 9pm. i went back to sleep. now i feel like i've started my day with a failure.

anyway, class session 2 of 7 for the semester starts tonight. hopefully i've adequately prepared, there wasn't that much work...but that will change over the next two weeks. i have a 3-5 page paper to write on intellectual property and strategies to protect that property. i also need to start researching the market assesment of a tissue replacement technology that is being patented for the end of semester group project for my business of biotech class. i should probably start at least thinking about my end of semester bioethics paper as well, a solid 25-30 page effort.

anyway, i listed all that to make me feel a little better about opting out of my hobby for the day. mission accomplished.

anyway, happy thursday.

Comments

Popular Posts