limit of quantitation

yesterday my hamstrings progressively got more and more sore, to the point that i could barely walk. no running for me last night. it's these little hiccups along the way that get a little frustrating. good training weekend, confident because of my race result, ready for another good week of training and now i've missed a day.

oh well, it's not the battle but the war (or something). the problem is, they feel just as sore this morning so far.

also this morning, i'm having a hard time living by my new standard (which is that you cannot control other people so why let them control your happiness). i know, sounds like self help mumbo jumbo. my only question is: why do people have to talk so loud at 6:50am about stupid nonesense?

happy tuesday.

Comments

Popular Posts