back to where you once belong

how hard can it be to get a new roof? so the body shop has now ordered, received and rejected 3 replacement roofs for our car. 3!!! they are ordering it through honda...wtf is honda doing to these things? i may not buy a honda in the future for this reason....i mean everyone at some point needs to do repairs. accidents happen and it's hard enough finding a service center you trust. so i found one i trust and their hands are tied by the manufacturer. down with honda. 1) apparently their service on parts blows. 2) their designers are very un-original...see new civic looking a whole lot like the prius. i guess i'll give them one more strike but come on...

time trials last night...same course as last week and i think i knocked a minute or two off my time. that bike is tight and i feel like everytime i ride it i get a little faster. jerry was still fast as ever and some other guy that races expert got me, but i was a respectable third (although i think ron may have gotten me if he hadn't flatted).

Comments

Josh B said…
Yo' man its a Honda... dont take the title of Ragin' Andy. It is kind of taken. How about Jaded Andy... still no ring it. I will work on it and let you know.
Keep up the awsome riding. Give yourself some credit. You are one of the fastest guys I know. You guys (Andy, Ron, Brian, Mike, Ben,...) show me what riding can be and keep me motivated.
ScootsOnMoots said…
Josh, are you drunk again? Ron shouldn't be anybody's role model.
Josh B said…
OK I was drunk.

Popular Posts