wildlife

there is a red winged blackbird that hates me. well, this time of year they all hate cyclists but there is one bird in particular that really dislikes me. it's on a stretch of road between verona and mt. vernon...he is a silent predator, i don't know he's there until i feel him nipping at my jersey. kind of freaky...but kind of funny too. it always scares me into a fight or flight type reaction...sweaty palms, hair standing up, and of course i always choose flight because birds are, well frankly birds are scary. but not as scary as horses.

like josh i am a wussy.

heading up north for the weekend, well, up north as far as the twin cities. it'll be good to see pat and kate...it's been a while for sure. dinner tonight at the knutowskis'...oliver will be in heaven.

Comments

Josh B said…
Still calling me a wussy... why I oughta'...
andyH. said…
well, you are riding a road race this weekend.

Popular Posts