progress?

i decided to remain cautious in my training and took yesterday off to rest the ankle. for the record, this isn't the ankle that i repeatedly sprained over the past few months. i have developed a painful blister on my big toe on this foot...so maybe my foot striking is altered causing ankle soreness. or maybe the sore ankle altered my foot striking to form a blister. chicken/egg i guess.

got out for a cold 10km this morning. i really should start mixing distances on my weekday runs but it just so happens that my mainstay loops are 10km and i'm just grinding to get out the door at 5:30 right now. maybe in a few weeks. the ankle was still sore but not worse so i'm just going to keep at it.

happy wednesday.

Comments

Josh B said…
You do realize you blogged about a blister.

Popular Posts