too bad

there certainly is some symmetry to favre ending the viking season with an ill fated pass leading to an interception. he wasn't the only reason they lost...but boy did that make me smile. schadenfreude indeed!

i managed a 30 minute shake out yesterday and got out for 6 icey miles this morning. my left ankle is sore and i'm not sure why. i guess i'll monitor it and rest as necessary.

240 minutes last week (approximately 35 miles) on 5 days which is my highest since my 'formal' training in early december. the goal for this week: 6 days of running with a 14 mile long run. hopefully this ankle thing clears up.

happy monday.

Comments

lisa said…
I lost my voice watching the game, especially after celebrating his ill fated pass --> oh so familiar interception. It sure is fun being a Packer fan living in MN after such a long season. The Vikings want him back so desperately too, should be interesting watching him retire, come back, retire again.

Popular Posts