change is scary.

lately, i've been contemplating my career and where i want to be in 10 years. when you don't have a singular passion, this thinking can become obtuse rather quickly. i really like the people close to me at my current position, but this can only keep someone around for so long. it's time to begin the search and that scares me a little.

but it is also very exciting.

there is another thing that has been eating at me lately. now that my knees feel good, and my fitness is coming back, i'm beginning to think again about my old nemesis the marathon. i've got a lot of ideas about what i did wrong the last time, and i would like to try again. i'm not sure when but i have transitioned from 'if.'

after i finish my coffee, i'm going to get the single speed out for a ride at quarry ridge. then it's yardwork followed by golf with dad at u-ridge. hopefully 30% chance of storms doesn't come to fruition.

happy saturday.

Comments

Popular Posts