kitten power.

no riding last night. i decided to follow my old plan of a rest day 2 days out from an event, light riding the day before and then race day. we'll see.

i spent a good chunk of time getting my things together last night and also trying to rid myself of some seat post creaking i've been having. i still don't know why i have a thomson post, they are a pain in the ass relative to a 1 bolt seat post.

other than that, i'm just keeping in there. it's been a tough stretch for me the past week and it is starting to be noticed by my wife. it'll pass....sometime.

anyway, tomorrow's race is sure to be a death march for me...but i think that is what the doctor ordered in terms of building my bike fitness for 9-mile. my mantra will be like the rancoteur's song, "steady as she goes."

happy friday.

Comments

Popular Posts