strawberry fields

last night was time trials except instead of time trials we did a short track. i pretty much got worked over but in my defense i was sore and didn't feel well. actually, my '10 minute' post work nap almost turned into an hour nap which would have made me miss the event altogether. i rode as hard as i could muster...so it was a good workout. boy, i wish i was fast (well, like i used to be anyway). but, i would trade being fast for feeling good. i've got an appointment next week.

overall, life has generally got me down. work is really beginning to wear on me. i really don't take much fulfullment...same thing, every day...no outcomes (successful or otherwise). as mentioned, my reflux (or whatever it is) has been bad lately. on top of that, i'm not riding/racing like i should which is usually my 'when all else fails' outlet. at least i have a great wife, great friends and a dog that is moderately enjoyable.

anyway, enough of that.

happy thursday.

Comments

Popular Posts