if you happen to see...

time trials last night. the course was shortened/rerouted because of the large amounts of rain the past week or so. i rode to blackhawk as a warm up. my goal for this race was to go all out in the first 1/2 to 3/4 lap and then try to hang on/recover to try and mimic a real race start and work on my weakness. well, mission accomplished. the problem was that i really slowed down and pretty much limped in. oh well, hard work/crappy results now will hopefully yield good racing in early august.

after the race, i did a little extra riding and then found ron. "dude, you've got shit on your bike." i literally had shit on my bike...some dog pooped on the trail and i ran it over with my nobby nic. yikes. i had it in my treads and on my frame. great.

top chef finale last night...i thought that lisa was going to win...and if she had, i was going to boycott next season. now i don't have to.

more rain today starting in earnest when i'm done with work. this might be a good day for a rest day.

happy thursday.

Comments

Popular Posts