allergic.

it's been a rough weekend for allergies, but good in every other regard.

friday, i explained to robin how every morning i wake up and there is an athlete on one shoulder, telling me to get my lazy ass out the door to run. on the other shoulder, a little sloth telling me that i should skip it and go to bed. most mornings, the athlete wins. but friday morning, they were both telling me i should go back to bed...so how could i argue? for whatever reason, running didn't feel right so i bagged it.

yesterday, we made it to two farmers markets. then i hit 9 holes of golf with greg and then got a 9 mile run in. the weather was great, and my legs felt really good.

today i'm scheduled for another 20+ miles. i feel like crap right now but usually it improves as i run. hopefully that is the case today or it could turn into a 2.5 hour death march...

happy sunday.

Comments

Popular Posts