someday, some morning...sometime.

i had a nice run last night. same loop as saturday night, but for some reason it felt different. 7.5-ish miles and i finished feeling like i could keep going. after that, i took the dog for a 40 minute walk...the walks seem to make my legs feel better the next day. imagine that, a cool down really does help!

this weekend will be the big push to complete my application materials for grad school. i'd like to be done with it sunday night so i can start talking to references on monday. i'd do it sooner but i need a little clearer picture of who i might want to do so. i'm still trying to think of how i will present it to my supervisors. it'll all work out.

pat sent me an email to tell me that the u.s. 100km road race championships will be held in madison in april. that's pretty cool.

Comments

Popular Posts