shiver me timbers

what does that even mean? what exactly is 'timbers' refering to? and why are said timbers shivering?

ran on the ice age trail last night and it felt good. it was remarkably soft and muddy, probably due to the fact that the air temp was 50 degrees when i started. although with wind it felt a lot cooler than that. anyway, i did as many situps, pushups and curls as oliver would allow me to, then i added onto my run chasing him around the house trying to get the stuff he kept stealing out of his mouth. i'll call it cross training because i had to dive and stuff.

it's friday. my group at work is heading to bw3s for our little holiday outing...we do it at 3 so everyone can have a beer. against my better judgment, i too will have a beer. beer beer beer duh duh la beer beer beer....

Comments

Popular Posts