it's here.

slogged another 7 miles in the rain and mud last night, and i felt a little 'heavy' in the legs. but it felt good none the less. does that even make sense? i'm in a position to log 50ish miles this week, and i think i'm going to go for it. not because i need to, but because i want to. it will do wonders for my confidence, and it is making me think that my planned max during my build up to twin cities (60s) is well within reach.

oliver still loves the christmas tree. last night we decided to use the water sprayer trick. it did the job (to say the least). he is afraid to get anywhere near it...which also makes me think that he would actually be trainable for invisible fence.

so, this is christmas. the travels begin tomorrow, with our annual tour of wisconsin. robin's family for christmas eve/morning, then to eau claire for my dad's house. then christmas with my mom on tuesday. then possibly a trip to wausau for more family functions. yikes, that's a lot of frequent driving miles in a relatively short period of time. but i am finally getting a little excited. it'll be good to see everyone.

so this could be it for awhile. for my handful of readers, i hope you have a great holiday.

Comments

Popular Posts