say we did...

last night, oliver ate our wishbone saved from our first hosted thanksgiving. silly, yes. but for some reason i'm really mad at him about it. then to add insult to injury, while i had my hands in his mouth to try to get any remnants back (bad idea), he tried to bite down and hit my hand that was in the way, giving me a finger puncture that smarted pretty good. he wasn't trying to bite me, but i got more mad at him.

so, i guess you could say my dog is in the dog house. huh, huh huh huh, he.

i ran the trails around my house last night. to say they are a network of trails would imply there is order to them...there is not. but what it lacks in fluidity it does have in length. i was able to log 50 minutes or so on the trails (no idea on distance) which includes an abundance of hills.

other than that, i wasted the night away again. i always have intentions, but once i eat dinner i get that 'good workout, full stomach lethargic feeling.' an hour of frontline later and it's 9 o'clock. oh well.

Comments

Popular Posts