sore.

the strides from the other night really did a number on my legs. in a good way. it's amazing to me to be in fairly good shape and yet be so deficient in so many muscle groups. i put the 20 minute pilates dvd in after my run last night and made it though about 12 minutes of it...i pulled the plug when i started to get sloppy. so, besides my legs being sore my core is pretty sore as well.

i know, stop whining...i did it to myself. thing is, i'm not whining. i'm actually excited about these sensations...it means i'm working some things that needed to be worked. blah blah blah.

i've officially pulled the plug on the rest of the bike season. i wasn't going to do anymore wors races, and my shedule is dictating that i miss blockhouse and mike's race. i can't say i'm really that sad about it, because i'm not.

and...i've signed up to do a 5k fun run in october to 'test the waters' a bit. get a feel for where i'm at (which i already have a pretty good idea of). i have no time goals but i'm sure it'll be a sobering experience.

i tried making bread with our breadmaker yesterday and what i did produce was a brick of sourdough. i hope it was bad yeast and not the idiot running the thing...because if i can't figure out breadmaker bread, i really am a lost cause in the kitchen.

Comments

Popular Posts