wimp.

rain kept me indoors yesterday, but the trainer session was worth it. it took me all winter, but my fluid trainer is dialed in (ie i finally bought the $5 skewer so that now it fits). i did individual leg pedaling drills and i am feeling it. this is going to remain in my workout schedule through the race season, i really think it makes that much of a difference. plus, 1 day a week on the trainer might actually allow me to recover fully.

more basement work. i mudded the seam that i'm worried about. i really want to cover over the minty green color. almost done taping too. there is more trim than i thought.

i'm 2ft of 1 1/4" pvc pipe away from being able to get my fork installed on the mtb (impromptu race setter). i'd like to get it wrapped up by the end of the weekend. i'm shooting for a verona to dodgeville ride via the military ridge trail on the 8th on the race bike.

we're less than 3 weeks out from being puppy parents. exciting? yes. scary? a little.

Comments

Popular Posts