watching movies of my dreams...

work has been getting busy lately. cutting in on my blog time even. i'll show them...gasp...i'll blog from home! the bike today was a good one, more trail time on the military ridge. the snow we got the other night was still thick, but not soft so it made for a nice strength/base type workout. i'll take it.

robin got me cycle sport magazine for my birthday and with it came the dvd road to paris. it's 4 years old and it still makes me yearn for a little of lance's talent. but the dream is still smoldering in my gut...and even though i'll never be an elite athlete (even though that is what i'll be referred to in wors), i'll go down swinging everytime.

it's raining out now. cold, march rain. i'm loving it.

Comments

Adam said…
crazy... its like 65 and sunny in atlanta... screw you cold... I hate you. go atlanta!

Popular Posts