getting to know the concrete.

night is turning to day earlier and earlier...5:30am is backlit now and all that really does is confuse me. rolling out of bed at the same time all winter in pitch black darkness has given way to daylight and my first thought is always 'shit, i've overslept.'

robin kicked me good last night. a flush knee shot...all within the context of a dream about me going to the er with a knee problem. my favorite part was robin's dream quote: "all i kept thinking was that my weekend was ruined." classic. my weekend wasn't probably going so good either (in dreamland that is).

more sanding last night. sand down, reapply. it's getting there. hopefully by the end of the weekend we'll be ready to prime.

and speaking of prime, last night's riding conditions were just that. 48 degrees when i left the house...this after the universal prediction of 38 for a high. come on now, these people need some new computer models...the ones they use just aren't cutting it. and why do they insist on 10 day outlooks when they cannot get the next 10 hours correct??? what a sham job if you ask me. ANY other profession would not continue if it was so consistantly wrong.

anyway, i am anti-meteorologist. though i will admit i watch the weather minimally twice per day...i'm an idiot. it gives me something else to bitch about though.

todays themes: droplet size distribution, photodiode array detectors, drywall, toddler in our house for the next 3 days, and bikes (of course).

Comments

Popular Posts