fantasy.

my fantasy draft for baseball was last night. i'm a fantasy bum and i let the computer do all my picking. i guess that means i'm not a complete degenerate. my team actually looks pretty good...i wouldn't have taken kerry wood and mark prior but that's what i get for not being an active participant.

riding last night was sweet. it was 65 degrees when i left the house. but i was still the weenie wearing arm warmers and leg warmers. i guess i'm not ready to show my pasty white-ness to the world just yet. there was some sun when i started and i figured that the reflection off my exposed legs would be too much for drivers still not completely looking for bikers.

man...another night of no work on the basement. thursdays kind of slip away from me. dinner into this old house into the office. i try not to let television dictate (i said dictate) my nights but thursdays have always held a spell on me.

wine tasting tonight. i don't know how i'm going to pull that off within my 4 weeks of abstinence (from alcohol). i'm doing the 100k loop of the horribly hilly with greg tomorrow morning so maybe that will be motivation enough...probably not. i could always spit it out. boy, this is beginning to sound a little like high school health class. is it still abstinence if you spit it out?

Comments

Adam said…
someone better open a window and let some of this innuendo out.

Popular Posts