thinking.

the sky is changing from black to azure as my steering wheel makes my teeth chatter. another day at the office and the inevitable thoughts of 'why do i do this?' pop into my head. this question has got be asked countless time a day by a lot of people, and everytime the answer is a little different. the stark reality is that we have to, because food and shelter and transport are expensive. but stark reality isn't what gets me through another day. it's free time with my wife. it's long epic rides with friends in the wind rain snow sun hot cold. it's travel to new and old places. it's friends and family. and so another day begins, and i do my best. and i try not to let the people i work with really know how i feel. and i go home, and i ski my brains out and i kiss my wife and life is good.

Comments

Popular Posts