snow...

there is a buzz in the office (already) about the snow. you'd think we were in texas or something. an inch and a half of wet snow and people are starting to FREAK.

wussies.

i should be the worried one. the white stuff smoked me last night. twice. it took all of 30 seconds for my first major crash of the night on the skiis. then about an hour later, i was racing a skate skier down hill and *whammo* i'm on the ground. banged my knee up pretty good. am i the only that falls while cross country skiing? probably.

morten is safely in the united states. my sister and him were scheduled to head home to eau claire tonight but i think we'll sequester them one more night due to the poor driving conditions. it's good to see them again.

i've got a pile of crap (not literally) on my desk so i better get to it...

Comments

Popular Posts