i'm not a great b-ball player (playa)

basketball last night was fun, there were exactly 20 people there so there were always 2 games going...no rest. i shot the ball ok, and managed to be in the right spot under the hoop occasionally but all in all, i suck. our team never can manage to close the deal, we consistantly lose 6-7 and with sam, ron and i...we don't like losing. if i could dribble with my right hand our offense would be much better.

so, i'm on call for a root canal. one last holiday gift for myself. $400 worth-actually around $2000 worth but our insurance is good. i even get a crown out of the deal. i'm soo lucky. might happen this afternoon if the dentite's schedule works out. i'm actually looking forward to it, the tooth is killing me (especially after any type of workout).

we're going to try to go to denmark this summer we've decided. visit beth and morten and hopefully stig and marie. between that and all this family dental work, i've decided that it is not my year for a new bike. but, i will need to do something about my fork if i am to race a full schedule, so if anyone has a fork connection for fox let me know!

Comments

Popular Posts