building.

boy, the beginning of last week really had me worried. but the second half of the week went really well. 80min run on thursday (it's no ultra marathon, but it'll do), 2.5hrs over two workouts on friday and a 3hr brick riding the biggest hills i can do (besides heading out to blue mounds) with an average of 18.0mph is giving me my confidence back. it's all about the big 'm'....momentum.

this weekend was rough. the visit to robin's grandparents was nice up to the incident. it's never a good story when your grandpa makes you tremble with anger and cry. that's all i'll say about that. grandma appreciated the visit for sure.

there weren't many people swimming today so i took a chance and moved up a lane. i nailed the workout and really pushed myself out of my comfort zone. lately, i've been splitting my lane with a lady who is a lot slower than myself. so on days when i'm tired/groggy, it's been easy to not push myself. today was a nice wakeup call.

i wonder how pat did this weekend? i saw an article but results weren't posted as of yesterday.

Comments

Popular Posts