why so angry, bro?

i almost got beat up at woodmans last night. the family and i decided to get some quick grocery shopping done and made a very dubious decision to go to woodmans. that place was a zoo (more than normal even) and everyone seemed angry. we were booking through and robin shot a little gap with her cart that apparently made this lady angry. i was behind and she said something and was looking at me so i politely said 'pardon me?' and she said 'yea, i said it.' 'said what?' 'excuse me works.' i said that i was sorry but when you park in the middle you are in the way. well, i shouldn't have said anything because a little later on while i was parked out of the way playing with cal i noticed something in the corner of my eye and then the guy she was with backed up into me and then stated 'did you touch me dude? did you just touch me?' to his credit (very little), i think that is when he noticed cal and walked away without further incident but he wanted to beat me up i think. i could have taken him with my slap and kick style of manly brawling (yea right). as we left the parking lot later i made sure our moon roof was closed (wink, wink).

anyway, between the stress of that situation and getting up at 4 with cal i'm not feeling so hot this morning. oh well.

just an hour of riding yesterday (bike commute only). i put the rigid fork on the mtb and rode that in this morning - fat tire prep is in full go mode.

happy wednesday.

Comments

Big Steve said…
I think he was waiting for you to react and that would have been their indicator to start a flashmob scene. Had you looked closer I bet there were others observing and eager to spring into action. Afterall, a flashmob at Woodman's in the Madision area on a Tuesday night seems like the perfect venue.

Popular Posts