i forgot

i've been meaning to generally track my training on this site but have been remiss since my last big volume week.

the week of nine-mile:
m: 50 min running
t: 60 min riding (bike commuting)
w: 0 (golf)
r: 0 (race prep)
f: 1:15 (pre-ride)
s: 3 laps (around 2:45)
n: 3 laps (around 2:45)
total: 8hrs 35min

last week:
m: 0
t: 45 min running
w: 1:15 @ to, at and from quarry ridge
r: 50 min running
f: 0 (work picnic)
s: 50 min trail run
n: 2.5 hours - badger trail to tunnel and back through badger prairie
total: 6hrs 10min

so there. i'm having a pretty good stretch right now considering last year at this time 6 hours would have been a huge week. i'm really focused on fat tire and that is driving me to train when i can. i have some goals in mind but will keep them to myself.

something must be working - after the past few weeks my pants don't fit me right. i haven't gotten on a scale but i'm guessing i'm down 6 or 7 lbs.

yesterday, i rode to and from work and also did a 6 mile run after cal went to sleep. just keep plugging away.

happy tuesday.

Comments

Popular Posts